Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm 27! Ugh!

Well I'm another year older. My b-day was on a Sunday so we celebrated the day before. It was a busy day. We took Aidan to his final swim lessons which wasn't so fun. A little girl in Aidan's class threw up in the pool right at the beginning & so everyone had to get out while they cleaned up. We waited a while but they said it would take a while to filter the pool & be sure it was all cleaned up. We decided not to wait since the boys were freezing cold. I then went to get my hair done. I had it cut & styled all cute. It was all curly which was fun. Then Bryan & I went and saw the movie "Mama Mia" which Aidan took a nap at home with Gma Darlene. Then we met up with my family & Bryan's parents at Bucca Di Beppo for dinner. It was my favorite - Italian! It was a nice day!



No comments: