Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 Resolutions

  • Get 100% out of debt. Put money away into savings & into Aidan's savings.
  • Learn how to use my sewing machine so I can start those projects.
  • Get my house organized & decorated the way I want. Get rid of old/unused furniture & simplify, simplify!
  • Be more supportive to my husband. Give him more motivation so he can graduate this year!
  • Wake up before Aidan. I don't need more than 8 hours sleep even on my sleeping pill. Try to get things done before he gets up.
  • Motivate myself & my husband to eat healthier & to exercise. Try not to eat out so much & if we do, to make better choices about what we eat.
  • Spend quality time with Aidan & teach him everything I can. Be the best mother I can be.
  • Find more time to spend one-on-one time with my husband. Have a weekly date night! Any babysitters???
  • Get going on Aidan's scrapbook & also finish up our wedding album.
  • Don't put off till tomorrow, what I can do today!

Well that's it for now. Of course I always think of more, but this will do for now.

No comments: